February 21st, 2019
Mint, It’s been used across the world for centuries to alleviate common signs and symptoms.
But, why? What makes it so popular and well liked?
In this video, I answer those questions and share:
- Two benefits of mint
- Signs and symptoms that are alleviated by those benefits
- AND I leave you with a bonus on HOW TO use this gentle, friendly plant.
After you watch this video, I hope it:
- Provides you with enough knowledge to begin using this herb medicinally.
- Gives you the tiniest bit of confidence to begin leaning on mint to alleviate common symptoms.
- Gets you EXCITED about using other plants for medicinal use!
Take your knowledge of mint to a new level by enrolling in my self- guided online class:
Disclaimer: This information is intended for general reference only. It is not a replacement for professional health advice. The content in this post intentionally does not provide dosage information or possible interactions with prescription drugs or other medications. Please contact a certified health practitioner such as a physician of Oriental Medicine or Herbalist before considering use. To schedule an appointment with Malerie, visit the services page.